Thursday, June 17, 2010

Let's Play GUESS THE BRAND!!!!

See, I was thinking Gucci. They're cute, flat and equestrian. Or if they had some logos pasted up the sides, I'd think they're Chanel. But noooo..... these boots are made by none other than my beloved Christian Louboutin. I mean, the Christian Louboutin Cozak Flat Boots are nice boots. They aren't mind-blowingly amazing, but they aren't a big ball of fug either. I just don't know what to think. On one hand, I think they'd be cute with some skinny jeans and a blazer, but on the other hand, the entire point of a CL shoe is the impossibly high heel and the bright red sole, and this boot has neither. Plus, they're kind of cheap-looking. In my opinion, these boots just aren't worth a thousand plus dollars, and if you plan to spend that much on CLs,you could get an amazing pair of heels or some really nice boots from a different designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment