Saturday, July 31, 2010

I think it's time we wind down....

.....sort of. My love affair with these Christian Louboutin Turquoise Ron Rons is just as strong as my love for the Alligator Biancas, except for these Ron Rons come in Barbie pink (I'm a sucker for Barbie pink footwear. Barbie anything, actually. I never did the whole "growing up" thing.), turquoise, and the basic black (which isn't sparkly, which I find VERY disappointing actually). Not to mention, they cost less then a television, which the alligator Biancas most definitely do not. I can't decide between the pink and the turquoise for which color I'd rather die over. I'm thinking pink, because I'm me, but I think the turquoise is slightly more practical. I'd probably be a pile of utter happiness if these came in purple. But they don't, so I'll just be a pile of fairly decent happiness over the two. Buy in black suede or pink or turquoise glitter for $565 via Barney's.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the blog!! :) Miss you too! I'll write a review of ur blog on mine to promote you!:)

    ReplyDelete