Sunday, July 25, 2010

Why Are You Wearing a Squirrel Strapped to Your Ankle?



I never thought I would come to a point in my life where I would have the wonderful opportunity to compare designer footwear and the things I see on the side of the road. Lucky me, that chance has come with the Christian Louboutin Toundra Coyote-Fur Trimmed Suede Ankle Boots. You heard me. Coyote ankle boots. I mean, I guess I could see some uber chic celeb rocking these with skinny jeans or something, but every time I look at them, all I see is a squirrel wearing a belt. Two belts actually. They aren't furry enough to be ski-bunny chic and they aren't really out there enough to be amazingly avant-garde and gorgeous and drool-worthy. They're just kind of weird and hairy. If you're going to get a pair of unattractive hairy boots, just get UGGs. They're more practical, plus no one will judge you for wearing them. Black patent version available for $2,095 at Neiman Marcus and beige suede version available for $2,095 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

If you really want the complete look, the matching handbag is available for $3,945 at Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment