Sunday, July 25, 2010

What On Earth Is A Delfin?!?!


I need the Christian Louboutin Delfins. Crazy name aside (delfin means dolphin... French, I think?), I can't begin to describe my adoration for these adorable mini-wedges. (Is that even a legitimate shoe term?) The tomato red will pop against the summer tan we're all striving for, but if the color scares you, there's an elegant beige and a slightly dull black. The low wedge ensures that you will be able to run all around New York City from one department store to another (in a perfect world that is. Running after children is probably more accurate) without killing your feet. I can attest that these are as wonderfully comfy as they look, I tried them on in a tiny little boutique in Montreal once and they were... a few sizes too small. They werea 5.5, I wear an 8. You do the math... I think I cried. Anyway, I need these, in the appropriate size. Like NEED NEED
NEED. Available for $395 at Saks. But, if I know CL ladies, it's all about height. Ifyou can't wear anything under three inches, there is also a higher wedge option in slightly more hideous colors. (Only slightly.) Available in black, silver and a color called beige that is most definitely not beige for $475 via Saks. And for the true aficionados, there is also a platform version, available only in the interesting shade of beige for $475 via Saks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment