Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Come on, let's get hitched!


Come on somebody, marry me. I found the most perfect wedding shoes in the world, and I want to wear them THIS INSTANT. (This is a FANTASY okay?) Let's just have a moment of silence for the beauty that is the Christian Louboutin Bow-Topped Slingback.......
That wasn't long enough. Longer. These are that gorgeous. They also come in white and black satin, but I was drawn to this gorgeous cream. I'm a sucker for colors like this. I can see this working with jeans and a great button-down or a casual sundress. Or they could also work with a gorgeous evening dress in winter or summer. I'm overjustifying these because I want them that much. Not to mention that the slingback guarantees that these will fit my skis, AKA my 8 super slim feet.

1 comment:

  1. hey I tagged you- http://lauren-laurensfashion.blogspot.com/2010/08/sweet-friends-award-tag.html#comments

    ReplyDelete