Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LBS. Little Black Shoes.

While my beloved CL makes some pretty out there pumps, the classic pumps are gorgeous in their own way. The Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 are a good example of one of his most iconic pumps. The five inch heel isn't exactly good news for the heel virgins, but trust me, it just takes a little practice (this is coming from the girl who does chores in 3-inch Ferragamos). But if you're really afraid, there's a lower-heeled option in a similar style for the same price. The Pigalle is my favorite black pump that I've seen, even more than some of his peeptoes (I don't adore peeptoed shoes. It's kinda weird.) The cut will look good on a wide variety of feet, the heels will make your legs look FAB and the black goes with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment