Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm making the ew face.

The Christian Louboutin Misfit Ruffle Sandals are weird. Not in a "wow isn't that hot and weird and kind of chic?" way. In a "why is that shoe vomiting fabric?" way. And in the fashion world, fashion vom isn't that attractive. There's so much going on, I don't even know where to begin. There's the random bunch of fabric that resembles a black suede hankie belted to the front. Is this in case the shoe develops a cold? There's the stud/holepunch things, I don't even know what to call them. If they were the main focus of the thing, I could kind of get where these are going, but they currently look like they were stuck on as an afterthought and a nod to the stud trend. A weird half nod. And there's the back and sides of the shoe, or lack thereof. It's like wearing an ascot with a backless dress. Same function served. I just can't explain these shoes. Buy for $1,395 via Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment