Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Phew. Now I have something to wear with my school uniform...

Can I clarify something? Just because you throw a bunch of trendy, quirky ideas together, does not always mean you will come out with a trendy quirky idea. The Christian Louboutin Miss Amelie Pump is a prime example. It's a good idea in theory, but it wasn't well-executed. And yes, I know I watch too much Project Runway. In theory, leopard print, a loafer shape and a cute little chain seems like it would make a really good idea. In my opinion, these would be about a million times cuter if they weren't a slingback. If they had a classic, chunky, loafer shape with a thick (high - it is a Christian Louboutin shoe) heel, these would be much more attractive. Good idea, still needs some work. I do adore the dyed calf hair though.

No comments:

Post a Comment