Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm going to quote Tim Gunn.

I just don't see it. The Christian Louboutin Big Lips 120 Calf Hair Pumps disappoint me. I know everyone else is all ZOMG SIX INCHES ZOMG SEXINESS but I just don't see it. The color is nice, but I was never a fan of hairy footwear. I mean, one strand of fur gets out of place and the pattern is off. It just doesn't work. Plus, the heel kind of scares me. It's not red, which entirely defeats the purpose of being a Christian Louboutin shoes. Second of all, they look really awkward on. Look at some feet pictures on Net a Porter and you'll see what I mean. They just aren't a flattering shoe in the way that other CLs are. And the heel looks like weaponry. Not in a Chanel, "oh look at us, we're going to be so clever and have a small gun as the heel of our shoe, isn't that darling" way, but in an actual "these could be used for self-defense" way. That may be helpful, but if you can't do the whole walking thing in your shoes, then maybe they aren't serving their basic purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment